Friday, December 21, 2012

Moving Thoughts Friday--Inspired to Hope



Every Friday I’m going to ask a question. The questions I choose might be ambiguous on purpose. The goal is to have you answer the question according to your beliefs, where you’re at in life or a circumstance that might have recently impacted you. 
The only thing I ask is that you provide an explanation for why you answered the way you did.

It’s my hope to understand you better through this and also to gain a greater understanding of humanity and how people make decisions.

What reminds you to hope?

*photos by stock.XCHNG
**I’ll be posting regularly again starting January 2nd. MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. God's Word. And even though there is so much evil in the news and in this world, I see so much goodness too that I get hope in that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very often it's my friends who remind me to hope ... the ones who speak just the right word at just the right moment. (And, yes, I include my husband in this group.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reflecting back to the times in my life when I thought for sure I was facing the devil himself—only to see with new eyes now how necessary it was to walk through that fire in order to grow closer to God. From the bottom of my heart I hope that everyone who's suffered through such horrific trials in this age will be that much more embraced with God's peace and love on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband, my critique partner, and my writing buddies offer support and encouragement, renewing my hope.

    And speaking of hope, Wendy, I hope you have a blessed celebration of Christmas. I wish you all the best in the new year. I hope it includes some BIG news because I'm soooo eager to happy dance on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a great question! Whenever I see good things or feel sunshine on my face, it just feels like there's so much to hope for. Every day is a new day with something maybe wonderful around the corner.
    Hope you had an awesome Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Taking Time

college applications                 homecoming                            flag football                basketball             SATs   ...