Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Key Book Clubs from Coast to Coast (+ Release Day for The Disappearing Key)


To celebrate the RELEASE DAY for THE DISAPPEARING KEY, 
I’m announcing a Coast to Coast Contest!

Get your copy on Amazon
(& soon Nook)


Help your book club win gifts!
I’m taking names…of book clubs that is.

My goal
from October 2013 – October 2014
is to have book clubs from EVERY STATE reading
THE DISAPPEARING KEY.

Here’s what I need from you:
A contact person from your book club to email me (see right sidebar for my contact info.) with…
  • their name
  • contact information
  • the name of the book club (as appropriate)
  • how many members are in the book club
  • which month you will be reading my novella
  • if you’re interested in having me Skype with you or visit
  • picture(s) of your club for fun

Upon receiving each email, I will attach a key with the book club name (or contact person) on the represented state. I'll post regular updates.

All clubs will be entered into a raffle to win the final prize(s).

Let’s do this!


13 comments:

  1. Mega congrats! So happy for you and the release of your book!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diane! Spread the word to anyone you know involved in a book club! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your book's release! I can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Appreciate it, Lindsay. It certainly conjures up all kinds of feelings. Looking forward to discussing.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your new release! I just got my copy! And I passed this blog post info along to a fabulous book club that I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book club in Minnesota is interested in joining in, but more of them have Nook than have Kindle...can you shoot me a message when the book is available for Nook so I can pass it along?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, what a way to represent for Minnesota. I will certainly send you a message as soon as I hear (should be soon) about Nook.

      And thanks for the support, Erica!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Melanie, it's been a blast to begin to hear reactions!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! It feels so good to have a work out there!

      Delete

Taking Time

college applications                 homecoming                            flag football                basketball             SATs   ...