Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Where in the World is Wendy?


 
Where in the World is Wendy?
Apparently at all the local coffee shops. As you know, books and coffee go together. I know this, too. That’s why I’ve made the rounds at all our fantastic local coffee shops.
 


Here I am at a Q&A book discussion for my book, The Disappearing Key
at Daybreak Coffee Roasters in November.
 


Me again doing a spontaneous “superstar” move at Down to Earth Coffee House last month.


Where will Wendy go next?
So. G Coffee Roasters. I’ll be selling & signing copies of The Disappearing Key & The Flower Girls there 
THIS SATURDAY, August 30th
from Noon-3pm
 
 
“There's not enough coffee in the world to fuel all the books I want to write.” Chris Stocking
(In other words, my coffee tour very well might just be at its beginning.)
 

2 comments:

  1. Wendy:
    Glad you are getting out and about. I trust you will enjoy your times out. These pictures are veryb nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks QS! It's been fun to drink coffee and share my books with cool people.

      Delete

Taking Time

college applications                 homecoming                            flag football                basketball             SATs   ...